With these certified organic super grains, Isvaari offers you divine and wholesome gifts from Mother Nature that are a distinct produce of India. These products are sustainably grown and sourced, ensuring that farmers get the just rewards for their toils. Millets are traditional gluten free whole grains and they contain high amounts of minerals, vitamins, proteins, fiber, antioxidants and other nutrients. The high fiber content makes millets low in glycemic index which make them preferred foods for diabetics. The high fiber also help in easy bowel movement and in reduction of bad cholesterol. Kodo Millet, also known as Varagu in tamil, araka in kanada, arikelu in telegu, Kodon Millet etc., Kodo millet is the storehouse of nutrients. It is made from the best quality certified organic millets. It is an annual grass that grows to heights of about four feet. It is a digestible variant with higher amounts of lecithin amino acid. It has a significant effect on strengthening the nervous system. Kodo is a fantastic source of B vitamins, especially niacin, B6, and folic acid, among other vitamins and minerals. It contains calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, and zinc minerals. Being a gluten-free millet, it is great for gluten-intolerant individuals. Regular consumption of Kodo millet is very beneficial for postmenopausal women suffering from signs of cardiovascular diseases like high blood pressure and high-cholesterol levels. You can make a variety of gluten free dishes with Kodo Millet like pulao, pongal, khichdi, salads, stir-fry and so much more. The millet is cultivated using 100% Organic practices and is suitable for gluten free and vegan diets.
1) Low glycemic index – Which means that Kodo millets release glucose/energy slowly, over a longer period of time and thus helps in sugar control. This makes it a great substitute for polished white rice.
2) Gluten-free – Great for people with gluten intolerance or celiac disease.
3) Assist in weight management.
4) Rich in antioxidants like polyphenols.
5) Helps to regulate the blood glucose and cholesterol level.
6) Good source of vitamins – Vitamin B6, Niacin, folic acid and minerals such as calcium, iron, magnesium and zinc.
Packed & Distributed by: Chenab Impex Pvt Ltd. J1-A, Ansa Industrial Estate, Saki Vihar Road Sakinaka, Andheri(E), Mumbai 400072 INDIA.