With these certified super grains, Isvaari offers you divine and wholesome gifts from Mother Nature that are a distinct produce of India. These products are sustainably grown and sourced, ensuring that farmers get the just rewards for their toils. Millets are traditional gluten free whole grains and they contain high amounts of minerals, vitamins, proteins, fiber, antioxidants and other nutrients. The high fiber content makes millets low in glycemic index which make them preferred foods for diabetics. The high fiber also help in easy bowel movement and in reduction of bad cholesterol. Brown top millet or Korale millet is the rarest of all millet varieties and has great demands owing to its dense nutritional profile and its ability to adapt to climate change. Brown top millets are cultivated abundantly in dry regions of Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, and parts of north-central India. Brown top millet or Korale millet is the rarest of all millet varieties and has great demands owing to its dense nutritional profile and its ability to adapt to climate change. Brown top millets are cultivated abundantly in dry regions of Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, and parts of north-central India. These millets can be grown on hard soil with very little amount of water. They are drought and heat tolerant crops and their shadow tolerant nature makes them unique from other crops. Besides India, Brown top millet are widely cultivated in the United States, Asia, Africa, Australia, and China. Brown top millet like all other millets is a storehouse of nutrition that is essential for optimal health and well-being. These tiny seeds can deliver you a daily dose of proteins, healthy fats, carbs, and dietary fiber content. In the Indian market, the browntop millet has gained a lot of importance due to its nutritional benefits. Browntop is gluten-free, rich in protein fiber, and other minerals. It helps to lower glycemic response (lower ability to increase blood sugar level), lower digestibility, and absorption of starch. It prevents diabetes, arthritis, and heart disease. Brown top millet is a great substitute for rice as it keeps you satiated and delays the gastric emptying time, thereby serving as a perfect grain for all diabetic patients. Brown top millet being gluten-free is a great alternative for those suffering from celiac disease and irritable bowel syndrome. It strengthens the digestibility and absorption of starch in the body and reduces bloating and cramping. Aside from this, help alleviate constipation by regularizing bowel movements.
How to cook:
Cook them covered until soft. At this stage, you can add washed and drained browntop millet and moong dal followed by red chilli powder. Continue to saute for another 2-3 minutes till the spices mix with the grains. Add 3 cups of water, mix and cover it on low flame and cook till the grains are tender and mashable.
1) Naturally gluten-free, an excellent source of vitamin C, a nutrient not commonly found in grains. Also high in “resistant starch,” a newly-discovered type of dietary fiber that can benefit blood-sugar management, weight control.
2) Manage Blood Sugar If you’re diabetic, you might want to consider adding millet to your diet to control blood sugar levels.
3) High Nutritional Value seeds & it’s grain is high in protein with a great combination of eight essential amino acids needed for the body’s growth and repair. It has high amounts of calcium, manganese, phosphorus, iron, copper, aluminum, barium, thiamin, and vitamin C.
4) Natural Laxative The fiber content in this tiny little grain can help regulate your bowel movements, and keep you feeling fuller for longer.
5) Browntop Millet helps in improving efficiency of the digestive system and cleansing the body from metabolic waste. A Right food for all digestive organ related diseases.
Packed & Distributed by: Chenab Impex Pvt Ltd. J1-A, Ansa Industrial Estate, Saki Vihar Road Sakinaka, Andheri(E), Mumbai 400072 INDIA.