“Chenab brings for you Grapeseed Oil, from Italy. Dolce vita grapeseed oil is the finest example of Grapeseed Oil. It is 100% Italian, produced solely from seeds of grapes grown and processed in Italy. Grape seed oil is a vegetable oil derived from the seeds of grapes. A by-product of the winemaking industry, it is typically used for edible applications. Professional chefs prize this oil for its light neutral flavor, clear color, thin viscosity, and high smoke point. Due to its clean, light taste, and high polyunsaturated fat content, it may be used as an ingredient in salad dressings and mayonnaise and as a base for oil infusions of garlic, rosemary, or other herbs or spices. This oil contains high levels of vitamin E, which has high antioxidant properties, and has shown to contribute to the reduction of damaged cells from free radicals in the body that can provide several health benefits. Dolce Vita is providing pure and natural Grapeseed Oil that is ideal for improving the health of your skin and hair too. Uses of Grape Seed Oil: Grape seed Oil is popularly used by health care, cosmetics, and food & beverage industries to make their products beneficial for end-users.
Some Benefits Of Grapeseed Oil:
1)Because of its high smoking point, the grape seed oil is used for cooking and frying purpose. It is also used for dressing of salad and for enhancing the taste of the sauces.
2) It has many cosmetic applications. The grape seed oil is combined with other oils to make a effective massage oil.
3) The grape seed oil helps in increasing the good cholesterol level which prevents us from the risk of diseases.
Uses of grapeseed oil for cooking :
1) Salad dressings: Salads are healthy, and so is grape seed oil. It goes with all types of salads and enhances the flavor. Try it in dressings with honey base, balsamic vinegar, or Dijon mustard, and enjoy your healthy and nutritious salad.
2) Roasting veggies: Mostly, people use olive oil to roast their vegetables, but if you want the flavors to pop, then you can drizzle some grape seed oil on your vegetables for roasting. Add some oil to the pan, then add your choice of vegetables to it, and roast it properly.
3) Stir-frying: The grape seed oil contains vitamin E and polyunsaturated fats, and along with that, it has a high smoke point, which makes it an excellent oil for stir-frying. Moreover, because it lacks flavor, it allows the ingredients in your dish to shine through.
4) Sautéing: Grape seed oil is light in flavor which is why it allows the flavor of your ingredients to pop. It is a wonderful oil to sauté your veggies.
5) Grilling: You can use this oil to grease your grill or brush your veggies with it. It doesn’t matter if you are using Pompeian grapeseed oil or any other grape seed oil available in the market, you are sure to have a nice grilling experience with this one.
Packed & Distributed by: Chenab Impex Pvt Ltd. J1-A, Ansa Industrial Estate, Saki Vihar Road Sakinaka, Andheri(E), Mumbai 400072 INDIA.