Soak the mushrooms in lukewarm water for about 15 minutes, before cooking.
– Traditional, European mushrooms.
– It has an excellent flavor, which is revealed only once it is dried and then reconstituted.
– The outstanding quality of this extract is its rich, buttery character.
– It makes one of the few mushroom sauces that go exceptionally well with fish.
– Also, add it to soups or stews for texture or flavor.
– Sauté in butter, or chop and simmer in a white sauce, then serve on thin slices of toast.
15 gm, 500 gm
Produced & Packed by: Borde SA LES GARDELLES B.P. 4, 43170 SAUGUES, FRANCE.
Imported & Distributed by: Chenab Impex Pvt Ltd. J1-A, Ansa Industrial Estate, Saki Vihar Road Sakinaka, Andheri(E), Mumbai 400072 INDIA.