Blue Elephant Jasmine Rice
Thai Jasmine Rice (Hom Mali) is considered one of the world’s iconic rice varieties on the basis of aroma, taste, texture, and shape of grain.
All these qualities together give the Queen of Rice varieties an incredible flavour!
This precious variety has won fans world over with its unique and characteristic natural pandan-like fragrance.
ABOUT BLUE ELEPHANT:
Blue Elephant allows to recreate the famous recipes of the renowned Blue Elephant Restaurants in Bangkok, Pattaya & other cities around the world. Securely packed & convenient to prepare allow fans to make authentic Thai food at their homes. Every ingredient is hand picked from premium morning markets, fresh & handled with care. Our endeavour to use best of what Thailand has to offer has won us awards from across the world. Today, Blue Elephant is synonymous with Royal Thai Cuisine.
ABOUT JASMINE RICE:
ONLY TOP QUALITY SOURCING:
We collaborate with Royal Thai Project to only offer products harvested, grown and sourced with the highest level of expertise from Thailand.
All ingredients are inspected and approved by Chef Nooror!
- 100% Natural
- No Artificial colouring
- No Preservatives
- Certifications include GMP, HACCP and BRC among others.
FRAGRANT AND GREAT TASTING:
- This Grade A+ Hom Mali is long grained, naturally aromatic and delicious. It becomes fluffy and slightly sticky when cooked and pairs perfectly with Thai curries, subtly highlighting their intricate flavours.
- It isn’t limited to just curries – whether it’s the main component or served as a side dish, pick Jasmine rice for a variety of recipes including stir frys, grilled food, fried, or braised food items. You can even try it with other cuisines!
EASY TO COOK AND STORE:
- Instruction for Use: Put 1 cup of rice in a large saucepan. Add 5 cups of boiling water. Simmer for 10 to 12 mins (without cover).
- Drain in a sieve, rinse and serve.
- For best result rinse rice in a cold water before cooking.
- Use non-stick pots, cooker for better texture.
- Storage: Store in cool and dry place.